Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WHO AM I?

I am emily. I am 15. But you know that already because I wrote it in the nifty description!

Now to elaborate. I am a sophomore in high school. I know it sounds a bit silly that I am already starting a blog about choosing a college, but really it’s not. In fact, I feel pretty smart right about now. My plan is I will actually have a sense of where I want to go before the last minute. And maybe, if this works out the way I want it to, I can help other people get an idea of where they want to go as well!

Oops, I got off topic. More about me. I usually wouldn’t tell people about my school life, but I suppose school is an important part of going to college. I am in the PIB program, which means I am supposed to start IB next year as a junior. Not sure about that either…AP sounds good too. I have good grades, mostly A’s. I’m in yearbook, which is tons of fun, mostly because I LOVE photography. And talking to people. But don’t assume I want to do journalism. Because I don’t know that, either. My sport of choice is jump rope (I don’t feel like explaining right now), but I also plan on playing tennis in the spring. I play cello. As of this moment my dream job is a photojournalist for National Geographic, but I also like science, math, history, and english. In other words, I have no clue what I want to do with my life.

We’ll start with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment